Follow this quick guide for setting up Lose It! as a personal trainer on WeStrive! You'll be able to assign macros for your clients, track their nutrition intake, and more!
If your client wants to setup their account - they can head here. Below, you'll see how you can handle Nutrition & Macros on WeStrive with Lose It! as a personal trainer.
1) Make sure your client sets up an account on the Lose It! App. It's 100% free and should take less than a minute to create an account.
2) Have your client login to the WeStrive App and scroll down on their home page to the Daily Nutrition section and push Connect.
2) Enter their Lose It! account email and password.
Then push Log In.
3) Boom! They are ready to go. It can take awhile for the app to sync-up and in the meantime, you can get started adding macros to their calendar.
4) From Train.westrive.com head to your client's Nutrition Calendar and click on Add Goal in the top right of the screen.
5) Set your client's calorie goal for the day and then you have the option to break that down based on fat, protein, carbs, saturated fat, and more! From the next page, you can choose what days & for how long you want this goal to last. Feel free and set a different goal for every day of the week.
6) Once you've assigned these goals, they will instantly appear in your client's calendar (seen above). Each day they'll have a full breakdown of what caloric goals you've set for them.
7) Finally, once everything is synced up and your clients are entering their daily nutrition data into Lose It!, you can start to track their results from their Nutrition Calendar. Our calendar gives a full breakdown on not only how well they are hitting their goals, but also a full breakdown of what they are eating each day!
If you have any questions, send us a message through the chat bot at the bottom right corner of the page - or email us at Help@westrive.com
Get started with WeStrive today for free and find out just how easy our software is for you and your clients!