Follow this quick guide on how surveys work within WeStrive. You can easily create, assign, and track your surveys from your WeStrive Dashboard.
With WeStrive, it's incredibly easy to build a full-length survey and assign it to as many clients as you like right from the calendar. Below, we'll show you how this process works in just a few steps.
1) From your Clients page on Train.westrive.com select Client Reminders - Surveys - and then push Add Survey to get started.
2) From the surveys page, you can easily make full-length surveys with questions that can be answered in long form, short form, single-answer, multi-select, and 1-10 rating.
3) After your survey is ready, simply choose an emoji, give it a name, and push Save.
4) Now that your survey is ready, all you have to do is click the Add Reminder option from the dropdown and then choose the survey you want to assign. You can select as many clients as you like and can even have the survey go out on a weekly basis.
5) Your client will see the survey pop-up instantly on their calendar. All they have to do is select it and they can start answering your questions.
6) You'll see the survey answers on your Home Page and you can always head to the Surveys section, head to Responses, and then click the Show Assignees pop-up to view their answers.
If you have any questions, send us a message through the chat bot at the bottom right corner of the page - or email us at Help@westrive.com